End User License Agreement for RunJS
Last updated: May 14, 2021
Please read this End User License Agreement ("EULA") carefully before You purchase a License Key for RunJS and/or download and use RunJS. You agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA without limitation by purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using RunJS.
Please refrain from purchasing, downloading and/or using the Application, if You do not agree to this EULA.
If You agree to this EULA in the name of a company or any other legal entity, You guarantee that You are of legal age and are properly authorised to accept the EULA in the name of such company or entity in order to form a legally binding agreement with the Company.
- "Agreement" means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application.
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Haas Labs Ltd, Sanford House, 81 Skipper Way, Little Paxton, St. Neots, PE19 6LT.
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
- "Application" means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You to a Device, named RunJS
- "Device" means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- "Content" refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- "Third-Party Services" means any services or content (including data, information, applications and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
The Company grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The license that is granted to You by the Company is solely for your personal and commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Permitted use and restrictions
Provided You are a natural person (and therefore not a company), You may with one license Use the Application simultaneously on up to two computers only, provided that you own both of them. This privilege does not apply to legal persons (companies etc.).
You shall use the Application in accordance with applicable laws and shall not:
- Rent, lease, redistribute, sublicense, make available to third parties for a fee or for free or otherwise commercially exploit the Application.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application.
The Company is not responsible for the entries, information or content of the Application's users.
You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Agreement, refuse or remove any Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Application if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Application, you agree to use the Application at your own risk. You understand that by using the Application You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
The Application, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend You with respect to any third party claim arising out of or relating to the Application. To the extend the Company is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, the Company shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Application or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions provided by You to the Company with respect to the Application shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to You.
Modifications to the Application
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to You.
Updates to the Application
The Company may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of the Application, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications.
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Application. You agree that the Company has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Application to You.
You further agree that all updates or any other modifications will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Application, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Maintenance and Support
The Company does not provide any maintenance or support for the download and use of the Application. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, the Company shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any Third-party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. The Company does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any Third-party Services.
You must comply with applicable Third parties' Terms of agreement when using the Application. Third-party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to You and You access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' Terms and conditions.
Use of data
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by You or the Company.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from the Company, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, You shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Device.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of the Company's rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by You (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the Application; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
The Application is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Application, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Application will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages due to use of the Application, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will the Company be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. The Company shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Application or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org